ApplyAugust 21, 2023 2023-12-30 1:52
- Tour the School – please call (410)705-0778 x 3 or email [email protected] to schedule your tour.
- Schedule a Shadow Visit (applicable only to 1st grade through 7th grade applicants). During this visit, your child will be assessed for reading. Applicants to the 1st -3rd grade will be assessed for math. Applicants to the 4th -7th grade who are accepted and enroll, will be asked to return to take a math placement test on Saturday, May 4th, 2024.
- Complete and Submit Online Application by clicking on the “Apply Now” portal above. This will redirect you to TADS. Please ensure that you select the correct Academic Year (Applications for the 2024-25 school year will open on November 15 th 2023). Click on “Click here to apply”. Select “Create a new account” and begin your application. Please note that there is a $100 non-refundable application fee.
- If you would like to be considered for Financial Aid, you may begin and complete the Financial Aid application through the account you will create to submit your online application.
- In addition to the online application, we require submission of the following documents. These can be directly uploaded to your child’s application in TADS or they may be emailed to the Admissions Office at [email protected].
- A copy of your child’s Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- A copy of your child’s Birth Certificate
- Copies of your child’s last two Report Cards (this only applies to Kindergarten applicants if they are currently enrolled in a preschool). You may find the Records Release form, which may be completed and submitted to your child’s current school to request report cards and all applicable records, for download here. Records Release Form.
- A Writing Sample – handwritten (not applicable for Kindergarten applicants)
- A copy of any special service plans or diagnosis that may impact your child’s learning (if applicable).
- Schedule a Family Meeting during which parents will meet with the Admissions Committee (this typically lasts 30 minutes and is often scheduled after drop off or before pick up on your child’s shadow visit day).
- For Kindergarten Applicants Only, we will work with you to schedule a Kindergarten readiness assessment. Please note, Kindergarten Applicants must turn 5 years old by September 1st of the Academic year they are applying for.
Decisions for the 2024-25 school year will begin to go out in mid-January, 2024. If your child is accepted, an email notifying you of that acceptance will prompt you to begin the enrollment process.
After enrollment is opened in mid-January, we will have rolling admissions and acceptance subject to space available.