Catholic Cultural Association
Each parent or guardian of a student at DMA is automatically a member of the CCA. The CCA does not require dues. If you have Catholic Culture Ideas, Fundraising opportunities or questions, please connect with us via email at [email protected] or meet us on our DMA Parent Facebook Page.
Ben Switzler, CCA President
Bernadette McClain, CCA Vice President
Keith Cleveland, CCA Treasurer
Jeanette Cohn - DMA Tutor Representative
In order to be qualified to volunteer with us there are two steps which must be taken.
1. Fingerprinting/Background Check: Register on this site: https://marylandfingerprinting.com/
- Scroll down to State of Maryland box
- Select "Childcare Licensing & Dept. of Education"
- Enter your information including the CJIS Authorization Number: 1900003022
- You DO NOT need to fill in the childcare admin number.
2. VIRTUS Online Training: Please follow these instructions to create a first time registration, complete the training modules, download the certificate of completion, and email it to us at [email protected]. If you are going directly to virtus.org as a first time registrant, you should find the correct site by selecting from the drop down labeled as "Divine Mercy Academy Annapolis."
For more information on qualifying to volunteer, please reach out to [email protected]
CCA Member Meetings
- 4th Mondays of the following months: Oct, Dec, Feb and April
CCA Board Meetings
- 4th Mondays of the following months: Sept, Nov, Jan, Mar, May, Jun
See Calendar below for dates and details.
Links to meeting minutes to come.
Please frequent our Google calendar on this page and join our Parent Facebook (DMA Parents of Future Saints (MD)) page for upcoming events.
Catholic Cultural Association (CCA)
The DMA CCA believes the development and nurturing of the school community is best accomplished in an atmosphere of trust and cooperation with the consideration and respect of the distinctive qualities, talents, abilities, and needs of each person. By providing a vehicle for service, social, and fundraising activities in support of the school, the DMA CCA recognizes the importance of its role in affirming the school community and its members as living expressions of God's love.
The Divine Mercy Academy's Catholic Cultural Associations ( CCA) is composed of dedicated parents and teachers who work together to provide activities and funds to the school. With the hard work and commitment of our families and staff, our school can make strides. The DMA CCA provides an example of our students that together we can make a difference in our community and make it a better place.
"That they all may be one, as thou, Father, in me, and I in thee; that they also may be one in us; that the world may believe that thou hast sent me."
You may import a single event to your own google calendar or you may import the entire calendar at once. To import the entire calendar, simply click on the +Google calendar image at the bottom of the calendar. Click Here for a hard copy of the 2023/2024 Academic Calendar
Recess Duty is a BIG HELP to our Tutors!
We need 2 volunteers daily from 11:30am - 1:05 pm
- Relieve tutors during lunch/recess and supervise children
- Be prompt and reliable Adhere to all playground rules
- Line up students to return to classrooms
- MUST BE APPROVED to VOLUNTEER - SEE VOLUNTEER REQUIREMENT TAB IN THE SECTION ABOVE
- For more information: [email protected]
Looking for other volunteer options?